- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Ingredients are listed in layers as it is much easier to put together that way!
- 1½ cups graham crackers crumbs
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Cheesecake Filling
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 16 ounces cool whip, thawed and divided, you'll need the remaining 8 ounces in the final step the day of serving
- Fruit Layer
- 1 quart of strawberries, washed and hulled, cut into halves or quartered depending on size, save some for garnish
- 1 pint blueberries, washed (you can use any kind of berry you want), save some for garnish
- Pudding Filling
- 6.8 ounces instant vanilla pudding (I used two packages of the 3.4 ounce boxes)
- Place graham crackers in a large Ziploc bag and crush with rolling pin or use your method for crushing.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. Press firmly in a 9x13 baking dish and bake for 8 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool (you can stick it in the fridge to speed up the process)
- Beat cream cheese with 1/4 cup sugar, vanilla and 2 Tablespoons milk until smooth. Fold in 8 ounces Cool Whip.
- Spread this over the already baked and cooled crust.
- Layer the strawberries and blueberries over cheesecake layer.
- Mix the pudding packages (6.8 ounce total) and 2½ cups of milk. Beat 2 minutes, or until pudding consistency.
- Pour the pudding mixture over the strawberries/berries, cover and chill overnight.
- The next day when ready to serve, spread with remaining 8 ounces Cool Whip. Garnish with berries if desired. (I made a flag design for garnish)
NotesWhat a great patriotic dessert for the 4th of July or any patriotic holiday! A Berried Treasure indeed! A graham cracker crust, cheesecake, strawberries, blueberries and vanilla pudding all hidden under Cool Whip and more berries! Sooooo creamy and luscious! My mom said I need to make this a patriotic holiday tradition dessert! The creaminess along with the fresh fruit was mouth watering! I couldn't keep my family out of it so needless to say it was all eaten and everyone's tummy was full along with the grilled ribeyes and grilled zucchini! Happy Berried Treasure hunting!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More