- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups fresh or frozen, thawed whole strawberries
- l cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur or frozen, thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 container (8 ounces) light frozen, thawed whipped topping
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- In a medium bowl, combine strawberries, orange juice and 1/4 cup liqueur. Toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine whipped topping, remaining liqueur and 1 teaspoon orange peel. Mix well.
- Spoon strawberry mixture into individual dessert glasses and top with whipped topping mixture. Sprinkle with remaining orange peel. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More