- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup lowfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup frozen strawberries and blueberries
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 6 ice cubes
- Add ingredients to blender and secure the lid.
- If you’re using a Blendtec, just hit the “Smoothie” button and let it do it’s job.
- If you’re using a regular blender, blend at high speed. You may have to stop to move things around a bit to be sure all the fruit gets blended.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
NotesBerry Banana Smoothie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More