BERRY BLUE CHEESE SPREAD
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz crumbled blue cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Assorted Crackers
- Place dried berries in a small bowl.
- Pour boiling water over berries.
- Let stand 1 minute.
- Drain, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and blue cheese until nearly smooth.
- Stir in drained berries, green onions, and garlic just until combined.
- Transfer spread to a serving bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours before serving.
- To serve, sprinkle with pecans and serve with crackers.