- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz crumbled blue cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Assorted Crackers
- Place dried berries in a small bowl.
- Pour boiling water over berries.
- Let stand 1 minute.
- Drain, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and blue cheese until nearly smooth.
- Stir in drained berries, green onions, and garlic just until combined.
- Transfer spread to a serving bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours before serving.
- To serve, sprinkle with pecans and serve with crackers.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
GAES PTO Recipes
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More