- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups fresh berries(blackberry, blueberries, raspberries)
- 1/2 cup shorting
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamom
- 1/4 cup butter
- Thoroughly cream shortening and sugar;add egg and beat til light and fluffy.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternate with milk as you mix. Spread in greased 11x7x1 1/2 pan top with your choice of berries.
- Mix all ingredients together until like crumbs. Sprinkle over berries.
- bake 350 for 45 minutes
NotesGramm's gave Satara this recipe after a recent berry picking trip With MVJ a family friend. It was a kid friendly recipe and Good..
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Fueling a FirehouseSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More