- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups fresh berries(blackberry, blueberries, raspberries)
- 1/2 cup shorting
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamom
- 1/4 cup butter
- Thoroughly cream shortening and sugar;add egg and beat til light and fluffy.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternate with milk as you mix. Spread in greased 11x7x1 1/2 pan top with your choice of berries.
- Mix all ingredients together until like crumbs. Sprinkle over berries.
- bake 350 for 45 minutes
NotesGramm's gave Satara this recipe after a recent berry picking trip With MVJ a family friend. It was a kid friendly recipe and Good..
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More