- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryGramm's gave Satara this recipe after a recent berry picking trip With MVJ a family friend. It was a kid friendly recipe and Good..
- 2 cups fresh berries(blackberry, blueberries, raspberries)
- 1/2 cup shorting
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamom
- 1/4 cup butter
- Thoroughly cream shortening and sugar;add egg and beat til light and fluffy.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternate with milk as you mix. Spread in greased 11x7x1 1/2 pan top with your choice of berries.
- Mix all ingredients together until like crumbs. Sprinkle over berries.
- bake 350 for 45 minutes
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More