- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter (margarine), softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 3 cups fresh berries
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Use fresh, not frozen, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries or in any combination. Cut berries if needed.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Combine cream cheese, butter and sugar.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Stir in milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Add together pre-sifted flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix with cheese mixture until smooth.
- Spread half the batter in greased and floured 13x9 baking pan.
- Spread berries evenly over batter.
- Dot the remaining batter over berries.
- Mix brown sugar and nuts, sprinkle evenly over cake.
- Bake 40 minutes serve warm with whipped topping, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More