- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter (margarine), softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 3 cups fresh berries
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Use fresh, not frozen, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries or in any combination. Cut berries if needed.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Combine cream cheese, butter and sugar.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Stir in milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Add together pre-sifted flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix with cheese mixture until smooth.
- Spread half the batter in greased and floured 13x9 baking pan.
- Spread berries evenly over batter.
- Dot the remaining batter over berries.
- Mix brown sugar and nuts, sprinkle evenly over cake.
- Bake 40 minutes serve warm with whipped topping, if desired.
Adventures in Cooking
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More