- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter (margarine), softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 3 cups fresh berries
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Use fresh, not frozen, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries or in any combination. Cut berries if needed.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Combine cream cheese, butter and sugar.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Stir in milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Add together pre-sifted flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix with cheese mixture until smooth.
- Spread half the batter in greased and floured 13x9 baking pan.
- Spread berries evenly over batter.
- Dot the remaining batter over berries.
- Mix brown sugar and nuts, sprinkle evenly over cake.
- Bake 40 minutes serve warm with whipped topping, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Adventures in CookingSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More