- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. Frozen Puff Pastry Shells
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 can (21 oz.) fruit pie filling (blueberry, cherry or strawberry)
- Bake pastry shells according to pkg. directions.Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and butter until crumbs form.Spoon about 1/3 cup pie filling into each pastry shell. Top with crumb mixture. Bake at 400°F. for 5 min. Let cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Makes 6 pastries.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More