- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. Frozen Puff Pastry Shells
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 can (21 oz.) fruit pie filling (blueberry, cherry or strawberry)
- Bake pastry shells according to pkg. directions.Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and butter until crumbs form.Spoon about 1/3 cup pie filling into each pastry shell. Top with crumb mixture. Bake at 400°F. for 5 min. Let cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Makes 6 pastries.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More