- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. Frozen Puff Pastry Shells
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 can (21 oz.) fruit pie filling (blueberry, cherry or strawberry)
- Bake pastry shells according to pkg. directions.Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and butter until crumbs form.Spoon about 1/3 cup pie filling into each pastry shell. Top with crumb mixture. Bake at 400°F. for 5 min. Let cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Makes 6 pastries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More