- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust (from 15-oz box), softened as directed on box
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- A dash of salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup seedless raspberry jam
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur or orange juice
- 1. Heat oven to 450 ° F. Place pie crust in 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom, trimming excess dough as necessary. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Reduce oven temperature to 375 ° F.
- 2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl combine oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt. With pastry blender of fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles course crumbs.
- 3. In large bowl, combine strawberries, rapberries, and blueberries. Gently fold in raspberry jam, flour and orange liqueur. Pour fruit into warm pie crust. Top with crumb mixture.
- 4. Bake at 375 ° for 30 to 35 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit just begins to bubble.* Cool 1 hour then remove sides of tart pan.
- *Be sure to put something under your tart to catch drips!
NotesI have recently become a recipe contest freak. This particular recipe now belongs to General Mills---it was chosen as one of 10 to compete in the Pillsbury Monthy Bake-Off for October.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More