- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust (from 15-oz box), softened as directed on box
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- A dash of salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup seedless raspberry jam
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur or orange juice
- 1. Heat oven to 450 ° F. Place pie crust in 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom, trimming excess dough as necessary. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Reduce oven temperature to 375 ° F.
- 2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl combine oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt. With pastry blender of fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles course crumbs.
- 3. In large bowl, combine strawberries, rapberries, and blueberries. Gently fold in raspberry jam, flour and orange liqueur. Pour fruit into warm pie crust. Top with crumb mixture.
- 4. Bake at 375 ° for 30 to 35 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit just begins to bubble.* Cool 1 hour then remove sides of tart pan.
- *Be sure to put something under your tart to catch drips!
NotesI have recently become a recipe contest freak. This particular recipe now belongs to General Mills---it was chosen as one of 10 to compete in the Pillsbury Monthy Bake-Off for October.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce