- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- For the salad
- 1-1/2 cups iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced into quarters
- 2 tablespoons crumbled Feta cheese
- For the vinaigrette
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- 1 cup lime juice, about 3 limes
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Chop lettuce. Wash blueberries and strawberries and slice whole strawberries into quarters.
- In a salad bowl or plate layer lettuce, blueberries, strawberries, feta cheese and drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Makes 1 salad
- Combine all of the ingredients except poppy seeds in blender and blend until smooth.
- Stir in poppy seeds.
- Makes 3 cups
NotesOk, so Wendy's Restaurants came out with a summer salad with fruit and chicken in the salad, served with raspberry vinaigrette and it was ok, not bad for a fast food salad, but I decided to make my own at home without the chicken and just fresh fruit! It was so good and refreshing! My family gave it 2 thumbs up!
I made a strawberry lime vinaigrette to drizzle on the salad which took this salad to the top!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More