- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- For the salad
- 1-1/2 cups iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced into quarters
- 2 tablespoons crumbled Feta cheese
- For the vinaigrette
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- 1 cup lime juice, about 3 limes
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Chop lettuce. Wash blueberries and strawberries and slice whole strawberries into quarters.
- In a salad bowl or plate layer lettuce, blueberries, strawberries, feta cheese and drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Makes 1 salad
- Combine all of the ingredients except poppy seeds in blender and blend until smooth.
- Stir in poppy seeds.
- Makes 3 cups
NotesOk, so Wendy's Restaurants came out with a summer salad with fruit and chicken in the salad, served with raspberry vinaigrette and it was ok, not bad for a fast food salad, but I decided to make my own at home without the chicken and just fresh fruit! It was so good and refreshing! My family gave it 2 thumbs up!
I made a strawberry lime vinaigrette to drizzle on the salad which took this salad to the top!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Food Travels Through Italy
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More