BERRY FRESH SUMMER SALAD WITH STRAWBERRY LIME VINAIGRETTE
Berry Fresh Summer Salad With Strawberry Lime Vinaigrette
- For the salad
- 1-1/2 cups iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced into quarters
- 2 tablespoons crumbled Feta cheese
- For the vinaigrette
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- 1 cup lime juice, about 3 limes
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
Chop lettuce. Wash blueberries and strawberries and slice whole strawberries into quarters.
In a salad bowl or plate layer lettuce, blueberries, strawberries, feta cheese and drizzle with vinaigrette.
Makes 1 salad
Combine all of the ingredients except poppy seeds in blender and blend until smooth.
Stir in poppy seeds.
Makes 3 cups
I made a strawberry lime vinaigrette to drizzle on the salad which took this salad to the top!