- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 9-inch baked pie shell
- 1 quart berries, washed and drained
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 T cornstarch combined with 1 C sugar
- 1 t to 1 T lemon juice, depending on berries
- Simmer 1 C berries with water for 3-4 minutes. Add combined sugar and cornstarch to the cooking fruit. Cook again until syrup is thick and ruby clear. Stir constantly. When about thickened, add lemon juice. Cool slightly.
- Line pie shell with 3 C uncooked and well-drained berries.
- Pour slightly cooled glace mixture over.
- Mix slightly with fork - very gently.
- Chill thoroughly
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More