- Cooking Time: 25-35 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2/3 cup Tropical Food’s Berry Good™ Snack Mix
- 13.2 oz. wheel of brie cheese
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie crust dough
- 1 egg, whisked
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out pie crust dough slightly to thin a bit.
- Slice brie cheese wheel in half, so that it’s in two rounds.
- Scoop out some of the cheese from one of the rounds and fill that 'pocket’ with Tropical Food’s Berry Good™.
- Combine the two rounds together and place in the middle of the pie crust dough.
- Pull the dough up around the cheese to fully encase.
- Flip the wheel over and cover with more dough. Brush with egg wash and bake for 25-35 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes, and then serve.
Queen of the Mixes Carolyn Bennett