- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a great summer time treat. My boys (5 and 3 1/2) request it often on those hot summer days.
- Country Time Lemonade flavor drink mix (dry) I use the pink
- 1/2 c. water
- 3 c. ice cubes
- 1 c. fresh or frozen strawberries
- Measure drink mix into cap to 1-qt line(1/2 cup). Empty into blender.
- Add remaining ingredients; cover. Blend on high speed 10 sec. Turn off blender. Stir with spoon; cover. Blend an additional 5 sec or until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Store leftover slush in freezer.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
All American Sloppy Joes
Crab With Ginger And Scallions
BLT SandwichSee More