- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Country Time Lemonade flavor drink mix (dry) I use the pink
- 1/2 c. water
- 3 c. ice cubes
- 1 c. fresh or frozen strawberries
- Measure drink mix into cap to 1-qt line(1/2 cup). Empty into blender.
- Add remaining ingredients; cover. Blend on high speed 10 sec. Turn off blender. Stir with spoon; cover. Blend an additional 5 sec or until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Store leftover slush in freezer.
NotesThis is a great summer time treat. My boys (5 and 3 1/2) request it often on those hot summer days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Christmas CookiesSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More