- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a great summer time treat. My boys (5 and 3 1/2) request it often on those hot summer days.
- Country Time Lemonade flavor drink mix (dry) I use the pink
- 1/2 c. water
- 3 c. ice cubes
- 1 c. fresh or frozen strawberries
- Measure drink mix into cap to 1-qt line(1/2 cup). Empty into blender.
- Add remaining ingredients; cover. Blend on high speed 10 sec. Turn off blender. Stir with spoon; cover. Blend an additional 5 sec or until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Store leftover slush in freezer.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More