- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Country Time Lemonade flavor drink mix (dry) I use the pink
- 1/2 c. water
- 3 c. ice cubes
- 1 c. fresh or frozen strawberries
- Measure drink mix into cap to 1-qt line(1/2 cup). Empty into blender.
- Add remaining ingredients; cover. Blend on high speed 10 sec. Turn off blender. Stir with spoon; cover. Blend an additional 5 sec or until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Store leftover slush in freezer.
NotesThis is a great summer time treat. My boys (5 and 3 1/2) request it often on those hot summer days.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More