- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of your favorite juice. I happened to use V8 Splash, Berry Blend (not a bad start...kinda on the healthy side, right?)
- 1 cup sugar (ya...blew that healthy streak right out of the water)
- 1 cup Champagne (I used a White Zinfandel variety cuz...well...it was pretty)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In a sauce, over medium heat, combine the juice and the sugar. Stirring until the sugar completely dissolves. Remove from heat. Add the lemon juice and set in the fridge for about an hour, to chill completely.
- Make sure your champagne is chilling as well.
- Once chilled, mix it all together and pour into a metal dish. I used a cake pan. Worked great!. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer over night.
- Remove from the freezer and "shred" with a fork to "fluff up"
- Pat it down a little, cover with plastic wrap and freeze again for several hours or several days
- Garnish with berries if desired
NotesI thought it would be fun to make an adult sorbet...and this is what I came up with
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More