- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- 2 cups thawed Whipped Topping
- 1 Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 1 pt. (2 cups) strawberries, halved
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Arrange strawberries and blueberries in rows on top of cheesecake to resemble flag. (Or, arrange fruit in other desired design on top of cheesecake.) Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
NotesA summer favorite!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More