- Cooking Time: 4 hrs to 4hrs & 15minute
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix cracker crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.Beat Neufchatel and 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add berries; beat on low speed just until blended. Whisk in COOL WHIP. Pour over crust. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
- 2-c. HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6-Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3-Tbsp. sugar
- 4-pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 3/4-c. sugar
- 1-pkg. (12 oz.) frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries), thawed, well drained
- 1-tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed
NotesMy sister makes this all the time! It's just as good as the strawberry one!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More