- Cooking Time: 4 hrs to 4hrs & 15minute
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix cracker crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.Beat Neufchatel and 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add berries; beat on low speed just until blended. Whisk in COOL WHIP. Pour over crust. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
- 2-c. HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6-Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3-Tbsp. sugar
- 4-pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 3/4-c. sugar
- 1-pkg. (12 oz.) frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries), thawed, well drained
- 1-tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed
NotesMy sister makes this all the time! It's just as good as the strawberry one!