- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Streusel Topping:
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup quick oats, not instant
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine dinner or Texas rolls and roll into a 12-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest while preparing the topping.
- Combine sugar and corn starch in a bowl, add berries and gently toss until evenly coated.
- Mix flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Cut in butter until crumbly and add oats.
- Remove plastic wrap from dough and place dough on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Arrange berries evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle streusel over berries.
- Bake at 425°F 12-15 minutes or until topping and crust are browned.
- Let cool while making glaze.
- For glaze, combine sugar, almond and milk and stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over warm pizza.
NotesThis pizza is perfect for a fun breakfast or a delicious dessert!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
NFPG Recipe Collection
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More