- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fruit punch
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup low fat yogurt (I use Silhouette)- any flavour
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Pour into large glass and serve immediately.
- Note: Leaving this smoothie sitting for too long will cause the ingredients to separate.. but make sure you don't drink it too quickly, since the air added in blending increases the volume of the drink. You could feel rather bloated if you drink it too fast!
NotesI made up this recipe one day after a long run. To make sure I refueled properly, I added vanilla protein powder. It boosts the protein content of the recipe and helps to fill you up!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More