- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fruit punch
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup low fat yogurt (I use Silhouette)- any flavour
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Pour into large glass and serve immediately.
- Note: Leaving this smoothie sitting for too long will cause the ingredients to separate.. but make sure you don't drink it too quickly, since the air added in blending increases the volume of the drink. You could feel rather bloated if you drink it too fast!
NotesI made up this recipe one day after a long run. To make sure I refueled properly, I added vanilla protein powder. It boosts the protein content of the recipe and helps to fill you up!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More