- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups of Berries of Choice (I use strawberries)
- 2 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Fruit Preserves of Choice (I use strawberry preserves)
- 3 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup (5 oz) Evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla ext.
- 12 slices of French (or other) bread
- Vegetable Oil, as needed
- -Powdered Sugar, as needed
- -Syrup, Heated
- Combine the Berries and Granulated Sugar in small bowl.
- Combine Ricotta and Preserves in separate bowl.
- Combine Eggs, Evap. Milk, Brown Sugar and Vanilla ext. in another small bowl. Mix Well.
- Spread Ricotta Mixture to form 6 "Sandwiches" with french bread.
- Heat Oil in a skillet or griddle. Dip Sandwiches in egg mixture, coating well.
- Cook, flipping once, until golden.
- Sprinkle French Toast with Powdered Sugar and Top with Berries. Serve with Syrup
NotesThis Stuffed French Toast is always a big hit for something filling and works with breakfast, brunch and is a winner for when you have overnight house guests!