- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 package pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 package refrigerated cookie dough
- 2 tsps all-purpose flour
- 1 cup mixed berries
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Break off 3 squares of cookie dough and form into a ball. Lightly coat the dough with flour and roll on lightly floured surface to about 1/8-inch thick. Place dough in ungreased pan. Push dough into the grooves of the pan and flatten the bottom with a drinking glass.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes. Remove from oven to wire rack. Cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Beat water, 1/2 cup cream and pudding mix in small mixer bowl on low for 1 minute. Refrigerate for 5 minutes. Beat remaining 1/2 cup cream in another small mixer bowl on high until soft peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into pudding mixture until well incorporated.
- Remove shells from pans to serving plates. Spoon 1/4 cup of pudding mixture into each cookie shell up to rim. Place a small handful of berries decoratively on top. Refrigerate for up to 1 hour or serve immediately
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More