- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-12oz box Lemon Cake Mix
- (No Pudding Added)
- 1-12oz thawed Cool Whip
- 1 Egg scrambled
- Powdered Sugar
- In large mixing bowl, add Cool Whip, then add sifted Lemon Cake Mix folding it in at first. Make sure mixed well.
- Add egg to mixture
- The above mixture should have the texture of cookie dough.
- Roll into small to med balls, then roll in powdered sugar making sure well coated.
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet. (I find stones work best with this recipe)
NotesVery easy and fast recipe for those lemon lovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More