- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-12oz box Lemon Cake Mix
- (No Pudding Added)
- 1-12oz thawed Cool Whip
- 1 Egg scrambled
- Powdered Sugar
- In large mixing bowl, add Cool Whip, then add sifted Lemon Cake Mix folding it in at first. Make sure mixed well.
- Add egg to mixture
- The above mixture should have the texture of cookie dough.
- Roll into small to med balls, then roll in powdered sugar making sure well coated.
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet. (I find stones work best with this recipe)
NotesVery easy and fast recipe for those lemon lovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More