- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Blend together the peanut butter, sugar, and shortening.
- Gradually stir in the milk and vanilla.
- Gently mix in the whipped topping.
NotesThis is by far the best peanut butter frosting I've ever had! Great on cakes, cupcakes, brownies, or straight out of the bowl!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More