- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup yogurt, Plain
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 (3 ounce) bags Oscar Mayer bacon bits (only substitute soft bacon bits or cooked crumbled real bacon)
- 4 green onions, chopped (white and green parts)
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 (3 cup) bag shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, yogurt, and mayo.
- Mix well.
- Stir in bacon, onion, cheese and tomato.
- Serve with crackers or pita chips.
NotesSource: Bean/CK board
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More