- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 sticks butter softened (Plugra makes this dough sinfully good)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon zest
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In large mixing bowl, beat the butter until light, add sugar and beat again until fluffy.
- Beat in egg, lemon juice and zest.
- Beat in dry ingredients.
- Chill until firm before rolling, slicing etc.
- Bake 350 until the edges are just barely browned.
- Dough can be frozen 1 month.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
MetroCooking DC 2013
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More