- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time:
- 3 bananas, smashed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup nuts (pecans, walnuts, almonds, etc)
- Combine all ingredients except for nuts, using a mixer.
- Add nuts and mix by hand
- Grease bread pan
- Cook for 50 minutes at 350 degrees
- Check with toothpick for doneness (may need to cook longer, possibly 15 more minutes.)
- This recipe can also be turned into muffins. Simply scoop the batter into 12 muffin cups. Cook at the same temperature but reduce bake time to 25 minutes.
NotesFor my wedding I wanted to make Strawberry bread and Banana bread muffins for my favors. My mother in law was nice enough to give me copy of her yummy Banana bread recipe and here it is.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More