- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. mashed bananas (about 2)
- 4 T. sour milk (I add a capful of lemon juice, can also use vinegar)
- 2 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp.salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, bananas, milk, lemon juice, and mix well.
- Stir in flour, salt, baking soda.
- Put into loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
NotesThis is the BEST banana bread! It is my grandma's recipe. I think of her every time I make it! Grandma always added 1 c. of chopped nuts, some chocolate chips, and cut up marachino cherries, but my family doesn't care for it that way.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Home cookingSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More