- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- "Wet Ingredients":
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1/3 cups sour cream
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Dry Ingredients:
- 1 2/3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Cream butter and sugars, then mix in eggs and sour cream, banana and vanilla.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, soda and cinnamon and whisk well.
- Add to butter, sugar, egg mixture and mix well.
- Stir in chopped pecans by hand.
- If using a mini muffin pan: scoop the batter to the muffin tins sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Cooking time for muffins is only about 25 minutes at 350° F.
- OR If using a large greased 5" x 9" bread pan
- Bake 50 minutes at 350° F.
- One mini muffin is ~ 113 calories
NotesMakes one 5" x 9" loaf
or ~ 1 and 1/2 mini muffin tins
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Fun appetizers and snacks
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More