- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- "Wet Ingredients":
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1/3 cups sour cream
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Dry Ingredients:
- 1 2/3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Cream butter and sugars, then mix in eggs and sour cream, banana and vanilla.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, soda and cinnamon and whisk well.
- Add to butter, sugar, egg mixture and mix well.
- Stir in chopped pecans by hand.
- If using a mini muffin pan: scoop the batter to the muffin tins sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Cooking time for muffins is only about 25 minutes at 350° F.
- OR If using a large greased 5" x 9" bread pan
- Bake 50 minutes at 350° F.
- One mini muffin is ~ 113 calories
NotesMakes one 5" x 9" loaf
or ~ 1 and 1/2 mini muffin tins
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More