- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 dozen 3 inch cookies
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 3/4 cups all- purpose flour
- 1 package chocolate chips or 8 0z. coarsley chopped cocolate
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1. preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. beat butter and sugars with electric mixer for two minutes or until fluffy and several shades lighter in color
- 3. beat in eggs, vanila, and baking soda for 1 minute
- 4. mix in flour until blended. Stir in chocolate and nuts.
- 5. drop dough by 2 tablespoon scoops onto baking sheet.
- 6. bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are lightly brown.
- 7. cool for 1 minute and then transfer to cooling rack for complete cooling
NotesFor flatter, crispier cookies, add 2 tablespoons water to the butter mixture.
Substitute peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips, or half chocolate chips too.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More