BEST BROWNIES EVER
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 oz. semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, cut in pieces
- 3 T cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Heat oven to 350. Grease 8 inch square pan.
- To make easier to remove brownies, line with two crossing pieces of foil long enough to extend several inches over each side. Grease foil.
- In double boiler melt chocolate and butter until smooth. Whisk in cocoa. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Gradually whisk in chocolate mixture.
- Stir in flour just until combined.
- Pour into pan and bake 35-40 minutes until toothpick comes out with some sticky crumbs still on it.
NotesOf course they're the best...they're from Cooks Illustrated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More