- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 squares of unsweetened Bakers's chocolate 56grams
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 350F/180C
- Place chocolate and butter in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on MEDIUM 2-3 minutes, stirring until melted.
- Stir in sugar and eggs. Add flour, baking powderand salt, mixing until blended.
- Pour into a square baking dish lined with parchment paper. Sprinkel top with chocolate chips.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- Cut into 16 squares.
NotesWhen I make these brownies, they never seem to make it 24hrs! Enjoy^_^
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More