- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 squares of unsweetened Bakers's chocolate 56grams
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 350F/180C
- Place chocolate and butter in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on MEDIUM 2-3 minutes, stirring until melted.
- Stir in sugar and eggs. Add flour, baking powderand salt, mixing until blended.
- Pour into a square baking dish lined with parchment paper. Sprinkel top with chocolate chips.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- Cut into 16 squares.
NotesWhen I make these brownies, they never seem to make it 24hrs! Enjoy^_^
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More