- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 layer cak
- Preparation Time: 20-30
- 2 sticks butter, softened (room temperature)
- 1 c. Crisco shortening
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- 2 lbs. powdered sugar
- 4-6 T. cold milk or cream
- Cream butter and shortening.
- Add vanilla.
- Gradually add sugar using low speed on mixer.
- Using medium high speed, add milk 1 T. at a time until desired consistency.
- Frost cake.
NotesMy grandmother put this frosting on all of her cakes. It is easy and tastes so good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Italy or BustSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More