- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can Bush's Best chili beans (in medium sauce), with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers
- 1 package taco seasoning mix (dry)
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch mix (dry)
- In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef with the chopped onion until the beef is browned (over medium heat). Drain and add to slow cooker.
- Add chili beans, kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, green chile peppers and both packets of seasonings to the crock-pot. Mix to blend and cook on low for 8 hours.
NotesThis recipe sounds a little different w. the Ranch dressing and all but these ingredients come together wonderfully. Great for football Sundays!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More