- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can Bush's Best chili beans (in medium sauce), with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers
- 1 package taco seasoning mix (dry)
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch mix (dry)
- In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef with the chopped onion until the beef is browned (over medium heat). Drain and add to slow cooker.
- Add chili beans, kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, green chile peppers and both packets of seasonings to the crock-pot. Mix to blend and cook on low for 8 hours.
NotesThis recipe sounds a little different w. the Ranch dressing and all but these ingredients come together wonderfully. Great for football Sundays!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More