- Cooking Time: 30-32
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) plain yellow cake mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9x13in pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, milk, oil, eggs, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. After scraping sides of the bowl, increase mixer speed to medium and blend 1 1/2 to 2 minutes more, the batter will look thick but well combined.
- Pour 1/2 batter into pan. Sprinkle Cinnamon Sugar Mix on top, then cover with remaining cake mix.
- Place cake in oven, and prepare cinnamon glaze mixture.
- Bake about 20 min, until top of cake is solid.
- Remove from oven, punch holes in top of cake with fork, and and pour glaze mixture over top slowly, allowing to sink in evenly.
- Cover cake with crumb topping and place back in oven for 10-12 more minutes, until fork comes out almost clean.
- Place pan on a cooling rack to cool evenly.
NotesThis has become my go-to recipe for any sort of breakfast function, and always gets rave reviews!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More