- Cooking Time: 30-32
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) plain yellow cake mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9x13in pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, milk, oil, eggs, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. After scraping sides of the bowl, increase mixer speed to medium and blend 1 1/2 to 2 minutes more, the batter will look thick but well combined.
- Pour 1/2 batter into pan. Sprinkle Cinnamon Sugar Mix on top, then cover with remaining cake mix.
- Place cake in oven, and prepare cinnamon glaze mixture.
- Bake about 20 min, until top of cake is solid.
- Remove from oven, punch holes in top of cake with fork, and and pour glaze mixture over top slowly, allowing to sink in evenly.
- Cover cake with crumb topping and place back in oven for 10-12 more minutes, until fork comes out almost clean.
- Place pan on a cooling rack to cool evenly.
NotesThis has become my go-to recipe for any sort of breakfast function, and always gets rave reviews!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Adventures in Cooking
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More