- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 - 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C. water
- 2 TBS butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- 3 1/4 C. bread flour
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 3 tsp. yeast
- 1 tsp. salt
- Melted butter - optional
- Put ingredients in bread machine as called for. Use dough cycle.
- When finished Spray a 9x13 pan with pam and make either 12 or 15 rolls (I have done both).
- Cover and let rise.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 12 to 15 minutes or till golden.
- When done you can brush tops with butter if desired. (these are wonderful just out of the oven)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More