- Cooking Time: none
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
BackstoryI have to make this recipe for all the holidays. My will miss it if I don't and its the only thing they ask for. You could also make this gluten free by using the gluten free graham cracker recipe that is posted as well.
- 1 lb box of graham crackers (for gluten free use gluten free graham cracker recipe)
- 2 pkgs instant french vanilla pudding
- 1 -9 ounce container of cool whip
- 2 packets of nestle choco bake
- 2 teaspoons white karo corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon softened butter
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Butter bootm of 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan. Line with graham crackers. Mix the two packages of pudding with 3 1/2 cups of milk and beat at medium speed of hand mixer for two minutes. Then bend in cool whip. Pour half of pudding over crackers then pace a second layer of crackers over pudding. Pour remaining pudding over crackers and cover again with graham crckers.. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- beat all frosting ingredients (choco bake, karo corn syrup, vanilla, butter, powded sugar and milk) together and spread over cake. Refrigerate for at least 24 hours.