- Cooking Time: none
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb box of graham crackers (for gluten free use gluten free graham cracker recipe)
- 2 pkgs instant french vanilla pudding
- 1 -9 ounce container of cool whip
- 2 packets of nestle choco bake
- 2 teaspoons white karo corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon softened butter
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Butter bootm of 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan. Line with graham crackers. Mix the two packages of pudding with 3 1/2 cups of milk and beat at medium speed of hand mixer for two minutes. Then bend in cool whip. Pour half of pudding over crackers then pace a second layer of crackers over pudding. Pour remaining pudding over crackers and cover again with graham crckers.. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- beat all frosting ingredients (choco bake, karo corn syrup, vanilla, butter, powded sugar and milk) together and spread over cake. Refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
NotesI have to make this recipe for all the holidays. My will miss it if I don't and its the only thing they ask for. You could also make this gluten free by using the gluten free graham cracker recipe that is posted as well.
Food Travels Through Italy
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More