- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic -finely chopped or use some from a jar.
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup catsup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bottled lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon of either beef of chicken boulion flavored boullion.
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- In a small sauce pan cook onion and garlic in margarine until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Once you have made and eaten this you will never buy boughten bbq sauce again plus it is so easy to make.
NotesI got this from a bachaelor friend of ours.(figures a man)
Once you have made and eaten this you will never buy boughten bbq sauce again plus it is so easy to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More