- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic -finely chopped or use some from a jar.
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup catsup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bottled lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon of either beef of chicken boulion flavored boullion.
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- In a small sauce pan cook onion and garlic in margarine until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Once you have made and eaten this you will never buy boughten bbq sauce again plus it is so easy to make.
NotesI got this from a bachaelor friend of ours.(figures a man)
Once you have made and eaten this you will never buy boughten bbq sauce again plus it is so easy to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Babette's Test Kitchen
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More