- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 oz) Chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3.9 oz.) pkg. dark fudge instant pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1-2 Tablespoons instant coffee crystals
- 4 eggs
- 1-2 cups semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, milk, oil, syrup, coffee crystals, and eggs. Beat on low speed to blend, then beat on medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes. Gently stir in chocolate chips and pour batter into greased and floured 12-cup capacity Bundt cake pan.
- Bake for 55 minute to 1 hour (mine was about 58 minutes) or until cake tester comes out clean. Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes, and then turn out onto cooling rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar for garnish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More