- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18 1/4-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream, regular or light
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups (about 18 ounces) chocolate chips (divided use)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, milk, oil, water and eggs. Beat until blended, then mix in 2 cups chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- To make the glaze: Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat or in the microwave. Add 1 cup chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Drizzle over the cake. Makes 12 servings.
NotesThis was featured in my local newspaper, and sounds like the perfect fix for a chocoholic!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More