- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18 1/4-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream, regular or light
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups (about 18 ounces) chocolate chips (divided use)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, milk, oil, water and eggs. Beat until blended, then mix in 2 cups chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- To make the glaze: Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat or in the microwave. Add 1 cup chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Drizzle over the cake. Makes 12 servings.
NotesThis was featured in my local newspaper, and sounds like the perfect fix for a chocoholic!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More