- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1. Mix the dry ingredients together.
- 2. Cream butter, peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- 3. Mix all ingredients together.
- 4. Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 350 for 11 minutes.
NotesI started baking these when I was about 9..still the best..if I do say so myself. =]
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Nick's PicksSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More