- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1. Mix the dry ingredients together.
- 2. Cream butter, peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- 3. Mix all ingredients together.
- 4. Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 350 for 11 minutes.
NotesI started baking these when I was about 9..still the best..if I do say so myself. =]
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More