- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1. Mix the dry ingredients together.
- 2. Cream butter, peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- 3. Mix all ingredients together.
- 4. Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 350 for 11 minutes.
NotesI started baking these when I was about 9..still the best..if I do say so myself. =]
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More