- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1. Mix the dry ingredients together.
- 2. Cream butter, peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- 3. Mix all ingredients together.
- 4. Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 350 for 11 minutes.
NotesI started baking these when I was about 9..still the best..if I do say so myself. =]
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More