- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounces) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In large bowl, combine both sugars, pudding mix, butter, oil and eggs, mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- On greased baking sheet, drop dough by teaspoonfuls and bake until cookies brown slightly.
NotesThis isn't tried and true...yet. Going to the grocery store to buy a few of the ingredients. Curious as to what the taste and texture is like. :)
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More