- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 100
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix butter, vegetable oil and sugar. Add powdered sugar, vanilla, eggs, flour, soda, cream of tartar and salt.
- Roll into walnut size balls.
- Dredge in sugar (can used colored sugars).
- Use glass bottom to press onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes.
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More