- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 100
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix butter, vegetable oil and sugar. Add powdered sugar, vanilla, eggs, flour, soda, cream of tartar and salt.
- Roll into walnut size balls.
- Dredge in sugar (can used colored sugars).
- Use glass bottom to press onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More