- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare sauce in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine meatloaf ingredients with hands until evenly mixed. Work in half of the sauce with the meatloaf.
- Place the meatloaf in a loaf pan and shape it.
- Pour the remaining sauce on top and bake for 50 minutes, or until center is no longer pink.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More