- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups crushed shortbread or butter cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 Pkgs (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Vanilla or White chips, melted and cooled
- 2/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Ext.
- 3 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/8- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and up sides (1/2 inch) of a greased 9-inch springform pan, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, chips, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time; Beat on low speed until just combined.
- Pour over crust. Place pan on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350' for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer covered with a clean towel. Refrigerate overnight.
- Chill beaters of a mixer in a refrigerate. Combine whipping cream and sugar for topping. Whip well. Decorate as desired.
- To create as pictured, using a shaped cookie cutter- fill cookie cutter (on a flat surface)with melted chocolate, white chocolate, etc. (peanut butter, butterscotch, etc.).
- Allow to cool or freeze/ refrigerate until set. Remove carefully from cookie cutter and place on cheesecake!
NotesI love cheesecake and I am ALWAYS looking for one recipe to top the last one- This one definitely did NOT disapoint! It is a very smooth and creamy versatile cheesecake.
You can add ingredients to it or top it with so many different things! I chose to make a light and creamy peppermint white Chocolate Cheesecake for Christmas!
Have fun with this versatile recipe and use your imagination!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More