- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 8 cups rice krispies
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- In large saucepan, melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter over medium-low heat, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and mix in cereal.
- Press half of the mixture into a 12x7" dish coated with cooking spray or butter.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and butter (60-90 seconds), stirring ever 30 seconds.
- Mix in water and sugar.
- Spread over cereal mixture in dish, and cover with remaining cereal mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting into squares.
NotesMy grandma always used to make these, and they are probably the most often requested dessert at our family gatherings. Now I've started making them for my friends and always get raves. They are so addicting!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More