- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar, 10X
- 1 tub large tub Cool Whip
- 1 cup grated chocolate, ¼ cup in reserve
- 1 cup chopped nuts, pecans or walnuts
- Combine cream cheese and sugars in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix on HIGH for about 2 minutes. Add Cool Whip.
- Beating until smooth.
- This mixture will set up in about 5 minutes.
- It will become thick. Fold in chocolate and nuts.
- Begin by placing first layer of the cake on a plate or tray of your choice.
- Frost the top of the cake with about ½ cup of the
- Add the second layer of the cake on top of the first and frost the top of the second layer with ½ cup of the frosting.
- Add the third layer of the cake and frost the top of the third layer with ½ cup of the frosting.
- Place the cake in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to 1 hour. This will set the frosting.
- It will help to prevent the crumbs of the cake getting in the final frosting.
- Remove the cake from the freezer.
- Finish frosting the cake.
- Store the cake in the refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More