- Cooking Time: 22
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box devils food cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 small box chocolate pudding
- ¾ cup oil
- Mix together the above ingredients and beat on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Pour into three 8-inch cake pans.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 22 minutes.
- Do not overbake! Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes in the pan on a wire cooling rack.
- Remove cakes from pan and finish cooling on wire racks.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More