- Cooking Time: 22
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box devils food cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 small box chocolate pudding
- ¾ cup oil
- Mix together the above ingredients and beat on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Pour into three 8-inch cake pans.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 22 minutes.
- Do not overbake! Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes in the pan on a wire cooling rack.
- Remove cakes from pan and finish cooling on wire racks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More