- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cans Refried Beans of choice (10 oz. each)(I use "Rosarita's"- They are so good!)
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 contaner (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened and cut into cubes
- Jalapeno Salt
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese to Top
- Combine Beans with Sour Cream, Cream Cheese cubes and Jalapeno Salt.
- Heat thoroughly either by: 1.- Micorwaving for 15 minutes (stirring every 5) OR 2.- Baking at 350` for 15-20 minutes.
- Top with cheddar cheese and allow to melt!
- Enjoy with tortilla chips of choice!
- I have also used this bean dip as a substitute to make nachos! It is so good!
NotesThis bean dip is the BEST I have EVER had- It is super, super easy too!!!! My mom made it for parties and things as I was growing up and now I get requests for "my mom's bean dip" all the time
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Salade asiatique aux rabioles à la sauce thaïe
Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes
Breakfast CalzonesSee More