- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1C splenda
- 1 C water
- 1 C lemon
- 4 C very cold water
- 1 whole unpeeled lemon, cut crosswise (optional)
- ice cubes
- 1/4 C - 1/2 C sugar syrup; to taste
- To make sugar syrup
- Add 1C splenda* & 1 C water to a sauce pan & bring to boil. Stir mixture until sugar is thoroughly dissolved. Remove from heat & let cool. When cooled, strain through a coffee filter to remove sediment.
- Store in sealed container in fridge & use when needed.
- Combine lemon juice & sugar syrup in large pitcher, add water, lemon slices & ice cubes. Stir. Serve cold.
- *The version with maltodextrin and sucralose is what is called for in this recipe. The versions that also contain sucrose aren't suitable for this particular purpose.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Pineapple Banana Punch
Triple Chocolate Bundt CakeSee More