- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1C splenda
- 1 C water
- 1 C lemon
- 4 C very cold water
- 1 whole unpeeled lemon, cut crosswise (optional)
- ice cubes
- 1/4 C - 1/2 C sugar syrup; to taste
- To make sugar syrup
- Add 1C splenda* & 1 C water to a sauce pan & bring to boil. Stir mixture until sugar is thoroughly dissolved. Remove from heat & let cool. When cooled, strain through a coffee filter to remove sediment.
- Store in sealed container in fridge & use when needed.
- Combine lemon juice & sugar syrup in large pitcher, add water, lemon slices & ice cubes. Stir. Serve cold.
- *The version with maltodextrin and sucralose is what is called for in this recipe. The versions that also contain sucrose aren't suitable for this particular purpose.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More