- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
BackstoryThis macaroni salad is a hit everytime I bring it. It has been requested by teachers for PTO functions over and over again. I still bring it to the elementary school my son attended for them....he is now a junior in high school. Kids eat it all the time and increasing for a group is easy!
- 1 lb macaroni (penne, shells, elbows)
- Assorted vegetables (broccoli, shredded carrots, radishes, green peppers, red onions, and cherry tomatoes cut in1/2)
- 3 T salad supreme
- ½ tsp Thyme
- ¼ C garlic powder
- ¼ C Splenda (may substitute sugar)
- ¼ C Catalina Salad dressing (light is ok)
- Mayonnaise – enough to coat all ingredients
- Mix all ingredients together, chill and serve
- If the garlic powder is to strong add more Splenda until you approve of the taste.