- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryThis is a very popular recipe that I make for parties. I am always asked for the recipe before I leave.
- 3 (11oz) cans Mexicorn whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (7oz) can green chilies, diced
- 2/3 cup Green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 (8oz) Sour Cream
- Combine in a large bowl, mayonnaise, sour cream and cumin.
- Stir well
- Add mexicorn,chilis,black pepper,and green onions to the sour cream mixture.
- Stir well to combine
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with warm tortilla chips
- NOTE: Best if made and chilled over night.