- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 (11oz) cans Mexicorn whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (7oz) can green chilies, diced
- 2/3 cup Green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 (8oz) Sour Cream
- Combine in a large bowl, mayonnaise, sour cream and cumin.
- Stir well
- Add mexicorn,chilis,black pepper,and green onions to the sour cream mixture.
- Stir well to combine
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with warm tortilla chips
- NOTE: Best if made and chilled over night.
NotesThis is a very popular recipe that I make for parties. I am always asked for the recipe before I leave.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More