- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 (11oz) cans Mexicorn whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (7oz) can green chilies, diced
- 2/3 cup Green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 (8oz) Sour Cream
- Combine in a large bowl, mayonnaise, sour cream and cumin.
- Stir well
- Add mexicorn,chilis,black pepper,and green onions to the sour cream mixture.
- Stir well to combine
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with warm tortilla chips
- NOTE: Best if made and chilled over night.
NotesThis is a very popular recipe that I make for parties. I am always asked for the recipe before I leave.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More