- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Blend together the peanut butter, sugar, and shortening.
- Gradually stir in the milk and vanilla.
- Gently mix in the whipped topping.
NotesThis is by far the best peanut butter frosting I've ever had! Great on cakes, cupcakes, brownies, or straight out of the bowl!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More