- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Blend together the peanut butter, sugar, and shortening.
- Gradually stir in the milk and vanilla.
- Gently mix in the whipped topping.
NotesThis is by far the best peanut butter frosting I've ever had! Great on cakes, cupcakes, brownies, or straight out of the bowl!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Fun appetizers and snacks
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More